|Price (Ex VAT)
|We do not charge a callout fee, just a simple hourly rate or fixed price, see below
|Replace a single existing light fitting (per light), customer supplied (excludes chandeliers)
|£70 plus £50 for each additional light
|Fuse board tripping? No power to a socket? We can help get you a solution quickly.
Weekend and evening rate - plus 50%
|£80 per hour
|Swap existing downlights for LED units, with 5 year warranty, includes materials
|£50 per Downlight (price based on minimum of 4 downlights)
|Swap existing bathroom extractor fan for a good quality silent running model including materials
|Install a smart thermostat such as a Nest Learning Thermostat, on a Combi boiler, excluding Thermostat
|EICR – Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report
|£160 plus £25 per bedroom
|Fuse Board Upgrade
|Consumer unit / Fuse board Replacements can use RCD’s or RCBO’s, we are happy to explain these options, the price Includes surge protection, Meter tails and Main Earth.
A full test of the electrical system is required in addition to the cost of the upgrade
|Rewires are priced per point, for example, a “point” is a switch, light fitting, socket, appliance etc.
Then just add the cost of the fittings and your consumer unit (Fuse board)
|£70 per point
Terms and Conditions
- All Pricing above is indicative only, a fully detailed and tailored quote can be provided upon request, pricing may be subject to change, agreed prior to starting work.
- For all quotes over £750, a 40% deposit is payable upon booking of the work.
- Final Payment becomes due upon completion of the work, part payments will be made to ensure that no more than £1000 is due at the final instalment.
- Payments overdue by 7 days or more without prior arrangement incur a 5% late payment fee +VAT.
- Certificates and/or building control notifications will be issued after final payment.
- All works come with a 1-year guarantee on any supplied parts unless expressly stated elsewhere.